Welcome to NCBPA -Training Center
Providing training and certification in the following classes and workshops.
Online Classes have been added for 2021.
You can register for workshops by contacting NCBPA at email@example.com.
Workshop Schedule and Registration
Instructions are being given online. Schedule subject to change based on State Health Pandemic. We will notify you of any changes.
Backflow Assembly Tester Class
(40 Hours - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day)
Backflow Assembly Tester Recertification Class
(12 Hours - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day)
Cross Connection Specialist Workshop/Class
Cross Connection Specialist Recertification Workshop/Class
BACKFLOW CERTIFICATION COURSE
(CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA)
- COURSE OBJECTIVE:The purpose of this course is to prepare certified testers in order that they may be successful in passing their AWWA, NCBPA or ASSE general tester exam.COURSE OUTLINE: REF: USC CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL. 10TH EDITION.
- Test procedures for reduced pressure assembly. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test, locate, repair and replace the defective parts.
- Test procedure for double check valve. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test and locate the defective parts.
- Test procedures for pressure vacuum breaker. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test and locate the defective parts.
- Knowledge of application in irrigation of atmospheric vacuum breakers.
- Test procedures for spill resistant pressure vacuum breaker. Troubleshooting and the applications used to test and locate the defective parts.
- RELATED HYDRAULICS (Concerning backflow preventers)
- AWWA COMMITTEES AND APPLICATIONS
- NCBPA COMMITTEES AND APPLICATIONS
- UNIFORM PLUMBING CODE 2009 APPLICATIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
- LIST OF APPROVED ASSEMBLIES.
- REVIEW TESTS AND QUESTION ANSWERS FINAL REVIEW HANDS ON TEST. (ONE ON ONE PROCTOR).
CROSS CONNECTION CERTIFICATION COURSE
- Conducting site survey: potable water, recycled water and grey water.
- USC 10th. edition applicable chapters
- Uniform Plumbing Code: Chapter 16 part 1 & 2